Photo by Fisher & Paykel
- Smart Home Technology is here to make our lives more convenient and healthy
- The Kohler Moxie removable shower head speaker brings waterproof entertainment to the shower, bath, or pool!
- Improve sleep and overall health with the Darwin Circadian Lighting System
- The Super V air filtration system works with your HVAC to improve indoor air quality
- The Wayzn automatic door is compatible with most sliding doors
Last week I attended the (virtual) 2021 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show. Whether you like it or not, technology in the home is just going to keep progressing. Here are just a few products I thought were really cool:
Kohler Moxie Showerhead
The Kohler Moxie Showerhead is a showerhead and a speaker all in one. Using Bluetooth technology, the speaker pairs with your phone or mobile device. There is an Amazon Alexa version which is voice activated. Once you are done showering, you can remove the showerhead and take the device with you (like to the beach or the pool!).
Darwin Circadian Lighting System
As human beings, our bodies crave NATURAL sunlight. Not only that, but we are also programmed on a 24-hour internal clock that matches the solar day – this is known as our circadian rhythm. The Darwin Lighting System changes color and strength throughout the day which simulates natural sunlight indoors. This helps your body maintain its circadian rhythm.
The air we breathe in our homes is often more polluted than the air we breathe outside! Super V was developed with the US Department of Defense to combat germ warfare. It connects to your HVAC system to keep indoor air free from Allergens, Dust Mites, Mold, Bacteria, and contaminated airborne particulates.
Wayzn automatic door system allows you to open and close doors through an app, your voice, or simply the wave of a hand. No more running home at lunch to let the dog out!